Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Hair, Health, and Summertime: Life Update

Hey there, possibly non-existent readers. Life update here. So, there's been a lot going on lately. I got Confirmed in the Catholic Church on May 28th! That was great. Then on June 3rd, we went to Michigan's Adventure theme park, which was super fun, but I got an awful sunburn that took 5 days to stop hurting, turned into a tan, and peeled. Fun, fun. I also have been really loving the idea of straying to make some YouTube videos and maybe even Vine. The only problem is my parents aren't too crazy about me wanting a Facebook (which I don't have FYI), so they're not going to be overly excited about this idea. Other than that, since maybe about April-ish I've been looking into different ideas for dying my hair. Last summer, maybe the one before (idk,it's all a blur LOL), I did red koolaid dip dye and I loved it! After that faded and ultimately got cut out of my hair during a "trim", I've had the exact same hair up to getting my straight across bangs in March (which, btw, are badly in need of a trim)! As you may or may not know, I absolutely LOVE the ABC show Once Upon a Time. I really like Emma's hair color, and I've always wondered about being blonde. Then my brother said I should be Emma Swan for Halloween, so it really got me thinking. I've been doing some research and talking to people, and I'm now considering a few options. #1 = Current (natural) color with bright pink or red "ombré" ends (dip dying), maybe with koolaid...#2 = Normal brown-to-blonde ombré, preferably DIY, but idk cuz I haven't really looked into salons yet...#3 = All out blonde, not platinum for sure and not too light, probably it would end up as a darker blonde (which I am totally cool with). If I did this or ombré I'd probably end up using hydrogen peroxide and baking soda method even though people say it's dangerous or whatever, haha...AAAAAND #4 = Red! Bright red, not pinky or purplish, just straight up red. I see a lot of videos where people use Loreàl Hi-Color Highlights, and the red variety which is made specifically for dark hair, and it seems to work really well! So that's kind of where I am with my life and hair at the moment! If you're reading this, please let me know your opinion on my hair and what you think about my YouTube idea!

Love

~Ges

No comments:

Post a Comment